Note - This function is only available in a Pro or Enterprise subscription.
Before you start
- You will need to have Added an Inventory Record and
- You will need to have Created a Safety Checklist/SWP for a machinery and equipment record and
- You will need to have Attached a Checklist to an Inventory Item
- From the main menu, select Inventory> Machinery, Structures or Tools then select the applicable inventory item and tap Safety Checklist. Alternatively, scan the machine's QR Code and tap Safety Checklist.
- Select the applicable attached Safety Checklist/SWP
- Read through the Safety Checklist/SWP and tap Accept once read and understood.
Note – This will create a record that the Checklist/SWP has been accepted.
- (Optional) You can write a comment using the Comment icon.
- (Optional) You can create a task using the Task icon. This may be in response to content outlined in the Safety Checklist/SWP.
Comment (left) and Add Task (right) icons