An Emergency Plan will need to be created for each of your mapped locations. This information is vital for the safety of the workers in an emergency situation. Plans will appear on your printed emergency poster and be available to workers on the app.
Before you start
- In the side menu, select Safety Manager> Emergency Management.
- Click the Select Location drop-down list and select the applicable mapped location.
- Complete the Important Contacts and Important Information forms as required.
- Once all information is entered click Save Contacts & Information.
- Click Edit on the Emergency Response Plan field and edit to communicate emergency procedures for the mapped location. Click Save once complete.
- Click Edit on Emergency Services Directions field and enter an explanation of the best route for emergency services to take to reach the mapped location. Click Save once complete.
Note – Uploaded files, videos, or images added to Emergency Response Plan or Emergency Services Directions will not be available in offline mode, so try to use text as much as possible to support any images you may add.