From Blank Form
- In the side menu, select Forms and Templates > Inspection Builder then click Create New.
- Enter the Category and Inspection Name of the new inspection.
- To add a new statement click Add new statement.
- To move the position of a statement click the Drag and Drop button or use the up/down arrows.
- If you need to delete a statement click the Trash Can icon in the applicable statement.
- Once all statements have been created click Save
From Safe Ag Systems Template
- In the side menu, select Forms and Templates > Inspections Builder then click Copy From Template tab.
- Click View to review a particular Safety Inspection Template.
- Check the tick box and scroll to the bottom of the page and click Copy Template.
Note - More than one template can be copied at a time.
Note – The Safety Inspection will move to the Create or Edit tab for you to customise.