Before you start
On Desktop Only
- In the side menu, select forms and templates > induction builder > create or edit.
- Click edit on the applicable induction.
- Each Category & Statement can be edited by clicking your cursor within the text box.
- To add a new statement click Add new statement.
- (Optional) Add a link. To add a link to an induction, click on the link icon for that statement, copy the URL from the required website and click Save. Once a link has been added the icon on the statement will become blue to indicate there is a link attached.
- (Optional) Add a policy. Once a policy is signed off, it can be attached to an induction statement. Click on the attached policy icon (middle icon), select the required policy from the drop down list and click Save. Only signed off policies will be available in the drop down.
- (Optional) Add an image. To add an image to an induction, click on the image icon (right icon) for that statement. A box will pop up to allow the user to select the image from their computer file directories. Click Save. Once an image has been added the icon on the statement will become blue to indicate there is an image attached.
- To delete a statement click the Trash Can icon in the applicable statement.
- To move the position of a statement click the Drag and Drop button or use the up/down arrows.
- Once all applicable statements have been edited/created click Save.