Before you start
- You will need to have Created a new Policy
On Desktop Only
- In the side menu, select Business > Policies, click In Progress tab.
- Draw signature with mouse in the signature box, click Save Policy.
Click Upload Signature and upload a saved image file of your signature.
- Click Save Policy.
Note – The Policy will move to the Current Policy tab and will now be available to attach to inductions
Creating a signature image to upload
- Sign a white piece of paper with your signature.
- Scan the A4 sheet into your computer using a scanner and save the file.
- Open the scanned document on your computer. Search your computer for the ‘Snipping Tool’ (Windows PC) and open. Using the drop down next to the ‘New Button’ select ‘Rectangular snip’. For iOS (Apple) systems press Shift + Command + 4. This will bring up crosshairs as your cursor.
- Use the mouse to select just your signature. Save this snip as an image file onto your computer. On iOS your image will be automatically saved to the desktop.
- Use this image file when required to upload signature to sign off Safe Ag System documentation.