Before you start
- You will need to have Added a Procedure
- (Optional) You will need to have Attached a procedure to an Inventory Item**Pro and Enterprise Subscription only
- A user will need to have Viewed and accepted a Procedure
All Accepted Procedures
- In the side menu, select Administration > Reporting > Procedures > Show me all Accepted Procedures Report
- Here you can search procedure log records by using the Filter functionality.
- Click Export as CSV/Export To Excel/Print Report to export the data.
A User's Accepted Procedures
- In the side menu navigate to People > Manage People, and select view on the applicable user.
- Navigate to the Acceptance Logs and this will display a record of all procedures and policies accepted by the user.
- For further details, you can click on the applicable acceptance log.
On the App
- In the main menu, navigate to People select the applicable user, and select View Procedure Logs.
- To view a checklist record in detail tap the applicable record.
- This is also available from the Procedures Tab. Under My Accepted Procedures.
Procedures accepted for an Inventory Item
- In the side menu, select Inventory > Machinery and Equipment, Structures or Tools and find the applicable inventory item.
- Click the three-dot button and then select Procedures.
- Navigate to the Procedure Acceptance Logs and this will provide you with a list of all accepted procedures for this inventory item.