Before you start
- You will need to have Added an Inventory Record
- You need to have Adding an inventory maintenance record
- In the side menu, select Inventory> Machinery and Equipment, Structures or Tools then click Maintenance on an existing inventory item.
- Click Edit on the applicable maintenance record.
- Amend the applicable information and click Save.
Note – Users set as Worker security level can only edit maintenance records created by themselves. As a Business Administrator, you can edit any maintenance record.
- From the main menu, select Inventory> Machinery, Structures or Tools then select the applicable inventory item. Alternatively, scan the inventory items QR Code.
- Tap Maintenance Log
- Tap the maintenance log you wish to edit
- Scroll to the bottom of the log and tap Modify
- Edit the form as required.
- Tap Save.