Before you start
- You will need to have setup hours/kilometres recording for an Inventory item
Log hours/km's on Mobile App
- Open the applicable inventory item
- From the main menu, select Inventory> Machinery then tap on the inventory item or,
- Scan the item’s QR Code.
- If hours/kilometres recording is setup for this inventory item a popup will display asking if you wish to Add new Engine hours reading?
- Engine hours Logged (DD/MM/YYYY) will display the last recorded reading and the date it was recorded. Enter the new reading into Current Engine Hours and tap Save
Log hours/km's on Desktop
- From the side menu select Inventory > Machinery and Equipment then find the applicable inventory tile.
- Click on the 3 Dot Menu and select Edit
- Navigate to the Maintenance Details section and enter the new hours/km's into the Engine Hours / Odometer Reading (kms) field.
- Once Saved the date will display for the last entry