Within Safe Ag System you have the ability to easily capture your machinery hours through the Mobile App
Setup hours/kilometres recording for an Inventory item
- In the side menu, select Inventory > Machinery and Equipment
- Find the applicable inventory record and click the 3 dot menu > Edit
- Under the Maintenance Details section select the unit you would like to capture from the Maintenance Units dropdown list.
- Enter the current hours or kilometres in the Engine Hours /Odometer Reading (kms) field.
- Once set click Save. Once set up, users on the mobile app will be asked to enter updated hours/kilometres each time they access the inventory item.
Reporting on machinery hours or kilometres
- In the side menu, select Administration > Reporting.
- Under the Inventory heading select from either of the below reports
- Show me all Engine hours/Odometer Logs
- Show me Current Engine hours/Odometer reading (kms)
- If you wish to filter the report click Filter and set your search accordingly.
- Once you have the data you require you have the option to Export as CSV, Export to Excel or Print Report