A User’s notifications e.g. the list they can see in the bell icon on Desktop and App are specific to the User. It is important to check that all notification settings are ON for. SAS App.
- Text that is displayed on the App screen or lock screen to alert you to the fact you have a notification.
- Notifications listed in the on top right corner of the App.
Actions for App Notification via the Bell icon
On the App a user can view non-archived notifications in the Notification List . Users can see all their unread and read notifications that are less than 30 days old.
- menu for each notification will open the full notification. You can choose to Archive or Mark as Read.
- Archive will remove the notification and put into Archived section which can only be viewed from the Desktop.
- Mark As Read will keep the notification in the bell list and be seen as read for up to 30 days.
- You can choose between Show All and Show Unread Only by tapping the option at the top.
- By using a long press, it will open the full notification in view mode at the bottom of the screen. You can then Archive or Mark as Read.
Desktop Notification - Notifications listed via in top right corner
System Configuration Notifications
Business Administrators can use the new System Configuration screen to control whether or not they wish At Work/Not At Work and Visitor Sign In/Sign Out notifications to be generated for all access levels within their business.
Only businesses with the Visitor Log enabled on their subscription will have the option to configure notifications for Visitors. Click to learn more about the Safe Ag Systems Visitor Log Overview