Setting up your business details is an important step - this defines which farm entities and owners will be protected by your safety system and the letterhead that will be used on all policies and procedures created later in the setup.
Navigate to BUSINESS > Business Details in the left hand menu
Complete Business Details including:
- Primary business details – this will be the name that appears on all policies, reports and documents you create
- Business contacts and Commodities under the Primary Tab
- Other Entities (any other subsidiary businesses under the control of the primary business – see Tips)
- The following articles provide step by step instructions on setting up your Business Details
Managing your Business Details
Adding an Additional Entity
- Your Logo – if you have one
- The following article provides step by step instructions on how to add a logo
Adding a Company Logo
What other business entities do you have related to your Primary business?
Eg. Contracting, trusts, land owners – add these under the ‘Other Entities’ Tab so they are protected by your safety system
Or return to the 10 steps overview and choose your own next step: