From a Blank Form
- In the side menu, select Business > Policies, click New Policy tab
- Click Create New button and enter your own data. You can copy and paste from existing policy documents you may already have in place.
Note – It can be easier to use the editor in full screen mode by clicking the full screen button located in the top left hand corner of the editing tools.
- Click Save Policy
Note – This Policy will move to the In Progress tab for editing or review.
From a Safe Ag Systems Template
- In the side menu, select Business > Policies, click New Policy tab.
- Click Select From Template button and click View to review Policy template content.
- Check the tick box on the applicable policy template and click Copy Template.
Note – More than one policy template can be copied at a time.
Note – The selected policy/policies will move to the In Progress tab for you to customise.
Note – Where you find [[Business.Name]] within a template there is no need to update this. The Policy will automatically save with the Primary Entity Name provided in Business Details section once the policy is signed off.